Get Involved
Give Online

Give at Work

If you are a federal or state employee, or you work for a corporation that provides a workplace giving program such as the Combined Federal Campaign or your local United Way, you have available to you a very simple and convenient way to support United Cerebral Palsy.

See your human resource manager or payroll department to see how you can designate UCP to receive your charitable gift through your workplace. It's easy, and it's a great way to show your support throughout the year.

If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Beas at or 949.333.6452.